Heater Maintenance in Milpitas
Keeping Fremont & Santa Clara Homes Safe & Comfortable Since ‘02
A well-maintained heating system is essential for keeping your home comfortable and safe during the colder months. That’s why our team at Upgrade Home Services offers comprehensive heater maintenance services to help keep your system in top shape. With our expert HVAC technicians and customizable maintenance plans, we can help ensure that your heating system runs efficiently and reliably all winter long. From simple tune-ups to more extensive heater repairs, our team provides the highest quality service for your heating and air conditioning systems.
With Upgrade Home Services, you can have peace of mind knowing your heating system is in the hands of the most trusted heating and air conditioning service provider. We are known for always getting the job done right and consistently delivering exceptional results.
Call (408) 709-2566 or contact us onlineto schedule heater maintenance in Milpitas.
Benefits of Joining Our Maintenance Program
With 20+ years of experience, you can trust that our licensed and certified technicians know a thing or two about how to take care of your heater. We are familiar with all makes and models of equipment and are skilled in pinpointing the causes of even the most complex issues. Whether you are experiencing issues with your system or are ready for your next maintenance service, we encourage you to call Upgrade Home Services. We offer comprehensive maintenance programs to keep your furnace in top condition.
When you join our maintenance program, you can take advantage of:
- Two (2) complimentary precision tune-ups
- Guaranteed appointments in 24 hours
- A 15% discount on duct cleaning
- A 15% discount on IAQ products
- Reduced service fees
- A 15% discount on repairs
Our inspection and tune-up services are extremely thorough, so you can rest assured no component of your system goes unchecked.
How Often Do You Need Heater Maintenance?
HVAC experts and manufacturers alike recommend scheduling annual heater maintenance to maximize your system’s performance. Specifically, it is best to take care of professional maintenance during fall, to ensure your system is prepared to keep you warm and safe all winter long. Skipping out on regular heater maintenance can have several negative consequences for your heating system and your home.
Below are a few of the potential issues you could face if you don’t keep up with heater maintenance:
- Reduced efficiency: Dust, dirt, and other debris can accumulate in your heating system over time, causing it to work harder than necessary to heat your home. This can lead to reduced efficiency and higher utility bills.
- Increased breakdowns: Without regular maintenance, small issues with your heating system can go unnoticed and turn into more significant problems that require costly repairs or even the replacement of your entire system.
- Poor indoor air quality: A dirty heating system can circulate dirt, dust, and other allergens throughout your home, leading to poor indoor air quality.
- Safety risks: A poorly maintained heating system can pose safety risks, particularly if there are unresolved issues with gas lines, electrical components, or other hazardous materials.
We know that you’ve got a lot on your to-do list, which is why we are here to give you one less thing to worry about. Call Upgrade Home Services for professional heater maintenance in Milpitas. We have the experience and expertise to keep your system in great condition for many years to come.
Schedule Heater Maintenance Today!
During each maintenance appointment, one of our skilled HVAC technicians performs various inspections, tests, and cleaning services to ensure your heating system is functioning optimally.
Our precision tune-up process involves:
- Inspecting all components of your heating system, including the heat exchanger, blower motor, and more.
- Cleaning all components of your heating system, carefully removing dirt, dust, and other debris that could be impacting its efficiency.
- Checking your thermostat to ensure it’s functioning correctly and set to an appropriate temperature.
- Inspecting your ductwork to look for leaks, blockages, or other issues that may be affecting the performance of your heater.
- Replacing your air filter, ensuring that your heating system is circulating clean air throughout your home.
For quality heater maintenance in Milpitas, call (408) 709-2566. We look forward to serving you!
“What I appreciate most is that I know I can trust them to work with me to find the best solution for our house and our budget. All of these jobs have been completed on time and at the quoted price.” - Jesse K.
“They came out the same day and looked at everything and then the next morning showed up ready to remove the old and install the new furnace. In 4 hours it was done and everything working.” - Doug O.
“Victor and the team helped us with duct and vent cleaning.Very responsive, high-quality work, knowledgeable, and on time.” - Tejasvi R.
“The next day they installed a new wire and I have my A/C up and running! I have told everyone at work, my neighbors, and my family that if they need anything serviced, a call to UPGRADE HOME SERVICES is a must!” - Marcie W.
“They carefully explained the process and worked with us to address all our concerns. I will absolutely use them again for other work at my house!” - Allison M.
“He is very responsive to text, scheduling, and coming on time as promised. Do not have 2nd thoughts while handing over the work to him. Great quality at work.” - Kumar P.