Areas We Serve
Upgrading Your Comfort Has Never Been Easier!
Since 2002, Upgrade Home Services has proudly served as the go-to HVAC company for residents throughout our local communities. As a trusted service provider, we remain committed to providing the highest quality heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality solutions. We are familiar with all makes and models of equipment and offer top-performing Carrier system installations to all of our customers. Whether you need a quick fix or a complex system installation, we are up for the task. Our technicians are backed by well over two decades of service and have handled thousands of services over the years.
We are proud to offer our services to the following cities:
When you want the job done correctly the first time around, turn to Upgrade Home Services. We always go the extra mile to deliver the quality service you expect and deserve.
Not sure if we offer our services in your area? Call (408) 709-2566 to find out!
Providing a Comprehensive Range of Services
Whether you need to install a new heater, improve your air quality, or fix your broken AC, we’ve got you covered. Each member of our team adheres to the highest standards of workmanship and safety to ensure exceptional results, every time.
Our complete set of HVAC services includes:
Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our highly trained technicians are prepared to handle any repair, replacement, maintenance, or installation service that comes our way. We take our time to get down to the bottom of the problem before delivering a solution that meets your needs.
5 Signs You Need to Schedule an HVAC Inspection
Early detection and repair of HVAC problems can save you a lot of time, money, and energy down the line. We recommend becoming familiar with some of the most common signs that your heating or air conditioning equipment is acting up so we can repair it as soon as possible.
Below are 5 signs you need to schedule an HVAC inspection:
- Poor air quality: If you’ve noticed that the air in your home is stuffy, dusty, stinky, or humid, this could be a sign that your HVAC system isn’t working optimally.
- Inconsistent temperatures: If some areas of your home are colder or warmer than others, or if the temperature fluctuates frequently, you should have your system inspected for damage.
- Unusual noises: Strange sounds, such as banging, grinding, or squeaking, are signs of damage in your system. Make sure to report these issues before they get a chance to worsen.
- High energy bills: Sudden spikes in your energy bills can be due to an inefficient HVAC system.
- Old age: If your system is older (15+ years for heaters and 10+ years for ACs), make sure to schedule an inspection to check for wear and tear.
Your HVAC equipment is responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of your home. Make sure it is taken care of by turning to Upgrade Home Services for all your heating and air conditioning needs.
For service upon which you can rely, call (408) 709-2566. We can also be reached through our online contact form!